Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thursday 13

This week's Thursday 13 is again brought to you by aunieSAUCE
and the topic isssss.....

My favorite ways to spend my free time:

1. Listening to music. I love it, and I can't imagine my world without music. I can't even drive five minutes without something playing on the radio.

2. Reading. Right now I'm finally getting around to reading The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. It took a lot of willpower for me to drag myself away from that book to blog about reading the book.

3. Napping. I know, lame. But, being pregnant makes me tired. Sue me.

4. Experimenting with my hair. I am also taking a page out of Bye Bye Beehive's book and doing away with heat styling. So, needless to say, I actually have to do something with it so I don't look like a poodle every day.


5. Blogging. I have recently gotten into the swing of blogging and have become obsessed with making things pretty and enjoyable for my few readers. My husband makes fun of me, but, whatever. 

6. Exercising. I know. Exercising AND napping on the list? Come on. Every day is an adventure and I can't be doing the same thing all the time. I get bored. Plus, like I said, being pregnant makes me tired. But I really do enjoy a good workout. 

7. Kissing my husband. Don't worry, no TMI here. But who doesn't enjoy smooching their significant other?  I mean, really. Just LOOK at him.

8. Shooting guns. I had never shot a gun before I started dating Nick. His father thinks it is SO COOL that I seriously enjoy shooting. [Not to mention, I'm awesome at it.] 

9. Eating. This should be a given. Helloooooo, pregnant? 

10. Decorating. I have thought countless times how much fun it would be to become an interior designer. When Nick first moved into his apartment (before we were married) he let me decorate it. I went NUTS. It was so much fun.

11. Walking outside. Not so much in the winter - hello? it's cold - but I LIVE for summertime walks. Sometimes I include my iPod, but usually I just let nature surround me.

12. Playing guitar. I'm not very good, but I've written some songs, and I enjoy playing them. Over and over and over and over and over and...

13. Watching "Supernatural." Oh yes. My one and only vice. I have watched this show religiously since season 1, and I can't get enough. 


Aunie Sauce


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting! I just love reading your input. Don't forget to post a link to your blog so that I can visit you, too!