Tuesday, February 21, 2012

True Love Tuesdays

Well, good morning.
Or something.
I'm not a morning person
so forgive me if this post is dripping with sarcasm.

This topic was originally called "Significant Other Saturdays", but I obviously missed it.
So, now we have True Love Tuesdays.
Voila!


This week's topic is to introduce your significant other.
Simple, right? 





This is Nicholai.
Or Nick.

He is my soul.


He is the reason I get up in the morning.
He is the reason for my smiles.
He's my lifeline
my weakness
and my strength.

We met at church when we were 14. 
I'm older.
But only by a month, so it doesn't really count.
He still calls me a cougar, though.


I thought he was super hot.
Although he was really skinny.



He is a running fool.
He loves to study.
And he simply cannot get enough of Nickelback's music.
But I'll forgive him.

I can't imagine my life without him.
I don't want to.
We fell in love after one week of dating.
We just knew.
This was it.

He is kind.
He takes such good care of me.
He even holds my hair back when I puke.
Despite being supremely grossed out by it.




Sorry, girls.
My husband is the best man in the universe.






Significant Other Saturday

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting! I just love reading your input. Don't forget to post a link to your blog so that I can visit you, too!