Monday, February 13, 2012

Tres Leches and Butterflies

On Saturday, Nick and I made cake.
It was the most glorious cake
EVER.

It's called Tres Leches Cake.
Or Three Milks Cake if you don't speak the Spanishita.

It was actually INCREDIBLY easy.
And inexpensive.
I was super proud of myself. 
And the house smelled amazing for days.


Unfortunately, it is incredibly addictive
and impossible to stop eating.

We probably gained, oh, ten pounds?
I'm not going to think about it.



On another note, I'm getting VERY impatient.
We have four days until we find out the gender of our baby.
That's it.
But it seems like an ETERNITY away.

Plus, I've been worrying like crazy.
Just on the off chance that there is something horribly wrong with my baby.
I mean, the quad screen test came back with abnormalities
but the doctor said that there is a high chance of a false positive.
WHY TAKE THE TEST, THEN?!

Now I'm pregnant, AND I have an ulcer.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting! I just love reading your input. Don't forget to post a link to your blog so that I can visit you, too!