Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday's Letters

Another day, another link up.
This one comes from Adventures of Newlyweds and is known as 
Friday's Letters.


Dear Husband: I hope you know how crazy I am about you, and how grateful I am to have you in my life.You really and truly are the best man on this planet. Thank you for being the father of my child. I'm sorry that I cry so much at stupid things. I promise that I won't be like this forever. It's just that we got pregnant the DAY AFTER our wedding. Don't worry. I'll show you.

Dear Mr. Next Door: You are creepy, and your music is way too loud. Please stop having parties EVERY Friday night. I'm glad we're moving soon.

Dear Alexa: I haven't met you yet, but you already have me wrapped around your little finger. I was so surprised to find that you were coming, but I wouldn't change it for the world. But, please be nice to mommy. Pregnancy is hard.

Dear Ex-Husband: Thank you for letting me go. Now I finally know what it feels like to have someone actually love me.

Dear Amanda Seyfried: Your hair is gorgeous. Please teach me your ways.

Dear Foul-Mouthed People: Just stop. You sound unintelligent.



Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting! I just love reading your input. Don't forget to post a link to your blog so that I can visit you, too!