Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wondergirl

There is nothing more beautiful on this earth than being able to partake of the Sacrament. Some people only find the true importance of it when they are unable to have it for a while. Then, on that special Sunday when they are once again allowed to partake, they can feel Heaven smiling down on them as if to say, "Welcome back."

On another note, there are so many good examples around me! A recent convert and friend of mine has been bringing her roommate to church for the past few months. Tonight that girl set a baptism date. How awesome is that?! I've been a member my entire life and never converted anyone. She's been a member for 8 months!! I am so jealous of her willingness, and so anxious for my own mission. Her joy must be so sweet. I cannot wait to see the what happiness I can bring to the people of this world by sharing His gospel.

That's all I've got today. Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting! I just love reading your input. Don't forget to post a link to your blog so that I can visit you, too!