Monday, April 23, 2012

Maternity Mondays


How far along? 29 weeks. (That's it? Ugh.)
Total weight gain: 19 Pounds. (Yep. I lost one whole pound.)
Maternity clothes? My goodness, yes. I can't even think about my pre-pregnancy jeans anymore.
Stretch marks? Thankfully, no. 
Sleep: Not a lot. I actually had to suck it up and take a sleeping pill last night. I woke poor Nick up with all the pillows being thrown and my crying fit.
Best moment this week: Honestly? Nick and I went to his parents house and I found the MOTHERLOAD of Starbursts.
Miss anything? I miss being able to pull up my pants without getting winded. Seriously. I also miss being the only one inhabiting my body.
Movement: Oh, yes. All the fracking time. 
Food cravings: Mainly popsicles. But I REALLY wanted a root beer float yesterday.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Yeah, actually. But I'm not sure what. I hope it isn't the case for me, but I read that morning sickness can come back in the third trimester? That bites.
Gender: As far as I know, she's still a girl.
Labor signs: Nope. Too early for that. But I've started those wonderful Braxton Hicks contractions. Boy howdy those really suck.
Symptoms: Oh, I'm just a delight to be around. Insomnia is in full swing and my back is KILLING me.
Belly button in or out? It's actually level with the rest of my belly. It's not poking out. It just doesn't exist anymore.
Wedding rings on or off? Most of the time they're off. Stupid kielbasa fingers...
Happy or moody most of the time: I'm pretty neutral most of the time. I wouldn't say I'm overly happy. But I do certainly have my lows.
Looking forward to: Being able to work out and run the way I used to. Man, I miss that.


1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea for expecting moms to read! Maternity Mondays! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting! I just love reading your input. Don't forget to post a link to your blog so that I can visit you, too!