Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Diary of a Wimpy Chick

Goooooood morning! 
Or something.

Insomnia, it seems, has struck again.
I've been awake since about 4:45
feeling nauseous since 4:46
and worked out anyway at 6:30.
I may or may not regret that decision later.

Now, I've been a complete and total slacker during my pregnancy.
I've hardly worked out at ALL.
Maybe it's just because this is my first time going through this
and I have no idea what I can and cannot do.
[Because, of course, I always forget to ask at my appointments...]
Regardless, I've been a lazy bum.

So, this morning I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror
when I was going to the bathroom for the zillionth time.
Whoa. Baby.

I couldn't even bear to look at myself for very long.
I was instantly depressed.
WHY had I not taken better care of myself?
That's when I decided that I was going to work out this morning
no matter what.

Then I got nauseous.


Have any of you ever done this program?
It's ridiculous.
Seriously.
There are 13 DVDs ranging from 15 minutes to 1 hour.
I decided to do the 30 minute one this morning.
Ho. Lee. Crap.
After about 10 minutes, I thought I was going to explode.
So I stopped.

Wimpy, wimpy, wimpy!

I'll give it my best shot to do it again tomorrow.
It's incredibly difficult considering I haven't worked out for 
seven months.
Good job, Michelle...

Word to the wise: 
Beginning an exercise regimen in the third trimester is
STUPID.
AND.
HARD.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting! I just love reading your input. Don't forget to post a link to your blog so that I can visit you, too!