Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Is This Normal?

Well hello there Bloggy McBloggerson. I've decided to quit whining about how boring pregnancy is for a day and write about something completely and totally off-topic. Are you ready for this? Allyce over at Chalk in the Rain has started a new link up party and today is the very first day. Basically, it's taking a look at your own life and the things that you do and asking yourself, "Is this normal?" Now, she has some stock questions here, and has encouraged us to write our own questions, too. So, without further adieu...

Is This Normal? {Vol. 1}

1.  Is it normal to Google yourself? 
Well, I personally don't do that simply because there's nothing to find. I am outstandingly ordinary.

2.  Is it normal to pretend you are stuck in traffic as an excuse for being late? 
Now this I do! Aaaaallll the time. Oops.

3.  Is it normal to have told someone they have bad breath? 
I usually refrain from doing this unless I know the person fairly well. If I don't, I may simply pop a mint in my mouth and nonchalantly offer them one, too.

4.  Is it normal to have worn the same undies 2 days in a row without washing them?
I will admit that I have done this before. BUT, I was horrifically sick. So, I'm really not disgusting. Promise.

5.  Is it normal to put baby powder in your hair to de-grease?
I'd say no. Normally, for me to de-grease my hair, I *pause for effect* take a shower.

6.  Is it normal to have accidentally sent a nasty text/email to the person the e-mail/text was about?
I can honestly say that I've only done this once in my lifetime. If I have something to say about someone that isn't exactly nice, I tend not to put it in writing. ESPECIALLY not if I'm putting names with it.

7.  Is it normal to have lied to your doctor?
I can't say that I've ever lied to my doctor. Generally, if I'm at the doctor, it's because I want a legitimate answer. Lying isn't going to get me anywhere.

8.  Is it normal to go an entire week eating cereal for dinner?
Probably not. But I totally have. I'm a cereal junkie.

9.  Is it normal to pull clothes out of the dirty laundry to wear?
Honestly, I think that everyone has done this at least once in their lifetime.


10.  Is it normal to re-gift a wedding gift?
Haha! I think more people do this than you would think. I mean, if you were given seventeen toasters for your wedding, don't you think they'd be better off going to someone who needs them? Of course.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for joining in today's link-up! OMG you're hilarious! I loved #5! Too funny! I'm a cereal junkie too. I probably eat cereal 2x a week for "dinner"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting! I love linky parties. (BTW, I'm using my phone to type this, and it definitely assumed that I meant to say kinky parties. Awkward.)

      Delete

Hey! Thanks for commenting! I just love reading your input. Don't forget to post a link to your blog so that I can visit you, too!