Anywho, I was looking over my past posts and I noticed that I hadn't done a T13 in a while. So, we're linking up with Miranda @ All Things Lovely to discuss...
Wait for it...
Waaaait fooorrr iiitt...
13 Random Facts About Me
1. I have never in my LIFE built a snowman. Sad, right? I know. Who in Minnesota hasn't built a snowman? Lame people, that's who.
2. I'm actually still very much afraid of the dark. Not like I-need-a-night-light scared, but, if it's dark in the basement, I'm running like a bat out of you-know-where up those stairs.
3. I can't cross my eyes. Like, I'm physically incapable of it. I'm okay with it, though.
4. My favorite song is by Hanson. Seriously.
...Don't judge me.
5. I love scrapbooks. I hate scrapbookING.
6. I love to sing. My best genres are country and...opera. Seriously. I actually have a four octave range. :) (I'm no Mariah Carey, but it's still awesome.)
7. My husband is my best friend. (Cue cheesy "awwwww" here.)
8. I don't like feet. They're icky.
9. I'm under five feet tall. No, that does NOT make me a midget.
10. I've never learned how to swim. I got my super long, butt-length hair stuck in the pool filter when I was six and I'm scared to try again.
11. I didn't learn to ride my bike without training wheels until I was nine. Good grief, I was a wussy kid.
12. I always get dumb songs that I don't know the words to stuck in my head. How are you supposed to annoyingly sing along if you don't even know the words?
13. My Southern accent comes back with a vengeance every time I watch "Sweet Home Alabama" or "Carolina."