Friday, May 18, 2012

Hiatus Alert

First of all, I've gone around all day thinking it was Thursday. Nice. Secondly, I have been such a supergrump lately and I really have no desire at all to blog. Sorry, folks.

It's not that I don't love you. And it's not that I don't enjoy writing. I've just been running on fumes because I can't seem to sleep at night and everything makes me uncomfortable. I'm afraid that if I were to continue blogging regularly, it'd just be a huge whinefest. Yippee for you!

The point is, I will most likely be taking a temporary hiatus from blogging until after Alexa is born. (I know, I probably won't have any TIME then. But, I'll give it a whirl.) So, anyway, I may blog sporadically, but I probably won't post much - if at all - until July.

Remember me, and I'll be back soonish!



Aunie Sauce

3 comments:

  1. love the name of your blog! makes me laugh :) found you via the aunie sauce link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( I just found your blog and was looking forward to all sorts of funny things from you. Guess I will have to wait until the baby comes to get to know you better. I have to say I absolutely love your about. Something about the HAVE A NICE DAY in all caps and big font just totally craps me up. That's totally my sense of humor and I just love it- the abrasivesness and abruptness of it. Amazing!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It craps you up? That's pretty unfortunate. Hope you feel better soon! :)

      Delete

Hey! Thanks for commenting! I just love reading your input. Don't forget to post a link to your blog so that I can visit you, too!