Friday, May 25, 2012

Curse you, Pinterest!

I am, by nature, an overzealous person. I see some cutesy DIY project and I think, "That doesn't look too hard. I can totally do that." Then, I buy all the stuff for it, and there it sits for months upon months. Oh, Pinterest. Why do you make me feel like a no good, lazy slob?

I have always longed to be considered a "crafty woman." My sister, Christina, is the crafty one. I'm lucky if I can look decent after getting dressed in the morning. Heck, I'm lucky if I get dressed in the morning and don't sit around in my jammies all day simply because they're comfortable.

So, back to Pinterest. I can sit on there for a good two hours repinning things that I will probably never do in my entire life, but I convince myself that I will. So, just for funsies, here are some things that I have repinned that I "plan on doing in the very near future." (aka: probably never.)




...Stupid Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting! I just love reading your input. Don't forget to post a link to your blog so that I can visit you, too!