Monday, January 30, 2012

Preconceived Notions

January has been the longest month of my LIFE.
Okay, so I exaggerate. I have a bad habit of doing that.
But seriously.
I have been waiting for February 17th
since January 3rd...
Why?
Because at 8:30 that morning,
we will find out the gender of our baby.

THE WAIT IS MAKING ME CRAZY.

It seems like all of my (female) Facebook friends are pregnant.
And they all seem to know what they're having.
Even as I sit here writing this, I've chewed on my bottom lip to the point that I think it's bleeding now.

But...

I think I already know what it is.

I've had a few dreams about the baby.
And the name that we've picked out for that gender keeps popping into my head. [We have names for both picked out already.]

I'm not going to say what I think it is
because I don't want to jinx it
and sound really dumb later.

But I hope I'm right.
Are mothers really that intuitive?
Is the reason for my constant headaches because I'm actually growing eyes in the back of my head?



That'd be sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting! I just love reading your input. Don't forget to post a link to your blog so that I can visit you, too!