Thursday, January 19, 2012

Oops

I'm just gonna say something here...
The new blogger layout is weird.


Okay. It seems I'm a super winner and I completely forgot what my login information was to my brand-spankin' new blog. Oh well. This one is prettier, and Blogger is a lot easier to manage anyway.


BUT

I'm going to be doing something different. Something that I [should] have been doing this whole time, but I felt and looked way too crappy to do so. I'm going to be posting pictures of my baby bump. Every week. 
*Especially since now I actually LOOK pregnant, instead of just pudgy.

That's about it for now. I have an interview at the library tomorrow so, please, wish me luck.


15 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting! I just love reading your input. Don't forget to post a link to your blog so that I can visit you, too!