Saturday, January 21, 2012

Motherhood

Nick and I watched a movie today called, "Motherhood." We thought it would be funny.

It wasn't.

It was actually very depressing and we both thought the main character got way too worked up over things. She blogged incessantly about personal things and rambled on and on about how she wants to do something with her life besides change diapers and plan birthday parties.

Needless to say, we didn't enjoy the movie.


It actually kind of worried me. Are people (mothers, actually) going to give me their advice or opinion whether I want it or not? Are people going to tell me that I'm "brave" for living the way that I do? Good grief! I shudder to think what kind of venom would spew from my lips if I encountered people like that.


At any rate, there's not much in the line of updates. After the movie, Nick fell asleep briefly. I watched him for a bit and decided that he's always handsome - without even trying. It's kind of disgusting. So, consequently, I stopped watching him and tried to do something with my hair.

It didn't work.


So, here I sit. Pajamas on my butt and my shirt pulled off of my belly. I. Look. Glamorous.

2 comments:

  1. I had the same problems with my hair today. I tried to do something and it didn't work either. Lame hair issues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mothers, well meaning friends and relatives, complete strangers, people with no experience with children whatsoever, and the cashier at Walmart will give you advice. Just do what is best for you and your family. You will know your baby best. I do a lot of smiling and nodding :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting! I just love reading your input. Don't forget to post a link to your blog so that I can visit you, too!