Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tuesday's Confessions Blog Hop

Hi everyone! It's Day 1 of Tuesday's Confessions! Are you excited? I am!

Today, I'm going to tell you about the fact that I've taken three different sets of swimming courses, and I still don't know how to swim.

I know. It's shameful. What 23 year old doesn't know how to swim? Me. Why?


That's why. See all that hair? This is me at six years old. I know. Adorable, right? But let's focus. I didn't start taking swim classes until I was seven, and I still hadn't had a haircut. Consequently, when my teacher had us all hold our noses and dunk our heads underwater, my head got sucked up by the filter. Nobody noticed that I hadn't popped back up for a little over a minute. Not until someone saw a disembodied foot floating in the water. 

Needless to say, water above my shoulders scares the everliving out of me. I'm not very buoyant and I'm short. However, I'm determined to learn how to swim before I become pregnant again. Wish me luck!

Now that I've shared my confession for the week, it's your turn! Link up below and tell us a little about yourself.


Happy Tuesday!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting! I just love reading your input. Don't forget to post a link to your blog so that I can visit you, too!