Sunday, March 10, 2013

Since It's Sunday


When I was in high school,
there was always a student who read the morning announcements
over the loudspeaker.
At the end of everything, they'd say
"Make it a great day, or not... the choice is yours."
I never really thought much about it
until I was struggling with my divorce.

It was up to me to have a good day.
It was up to me to find something to be happy about.
My mood was my choice. 

Let's all choose today to find just
one thing
to be happy about.
Even if we are, quite possibly,
having the worst day of our lives,
there's always one thing to smile about.

We always have a choice.

 photo signature-1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting! I just love reading your input. Don't forget to post a link to your blog so that I can visit you, too!