Friday, March 8, 2013

I Take It All Back

Hello, dear readers!
I've missed you.
I know that I'm a little lot late to the party this year
but I've decided to try something else with my little corner of the internet.
While I will hopefully maintain a certain
je ne sais quoi (translated- sassypants)
I also want to aim a little higher with my posts.

While I may lose some readers doing this,
I feel that it's important for me to share with those who will listen
what makes me happiest in life.
No, not every post will be
"churchy."
But there will be some.
Please know
that I don't mean to offend any of you with my writing.
All I ask
is that if you disagree with something I've said,
please be respectful and kind.



I'm a Mormon
and
I'm a Mormon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting! I just love reading your input. Don't forget to post a link to your blog so that I can visit you, too!