Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Que mi corazon esta colgando en tus manos...

I am such a slacker when it comes to blogging. Life got the better of me, and I completely forgot about this little slice of relief. If I can't physically journal, at least I can blog. I mean, come ON.

Life is moving pretty fast for me, now. I work nearly full time now. (I say "nearly" because I work in the ballpark of 39 hours a week.) I also have the world's greatest boyfriend. We are, in essence, engaged to be engaged. It's all just a matter of time.

Let me get you up to date:

Nick came home from his mission to Mexico in November of last year. We began dating officially in December, and have progressed quickly in our relationship. He knows more about me than anyone ever has, and I trust him completely. He is patient and incredibly loving. I don't deserve him at all.

Dating Nick has also increased my spirituality and my desire to serve. We are planning on going to Mexico for our honeymoon, and this is VERY exciting for him. He finds ways to continue living his mission every day. He gives out pass along cards and refers people to the missionaries regularly. He is truly an inspiration to me. I really admire him.

I find myself with a prayer in my heart regularly because of my desire to improve. Being with Nick has started a fire within me that is greater than anything I have ever experienced. I want everyone I know to feel this happiness. I want to share my testimony, and change their lives. But, to do that, they have to open their hearts and listen to the Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting! I just love reading your input. Don't forget to post a link to your blog so that I can visit you, too!